Personal Protective Face Mask
This three layer Fabric Personal Protective Daily use non-medical mask boasts the following features:
- Comfort Nose fit design
- Dust Filter
- 3-Ply Protection
- UV Resistant
- Reusable and washable
- Sweat Absorbent
- Cool Surface
- ISO 9001:2015
Instructions for use:
- Wash before using.
- Use clean hands to open the package.
- Adjust the mask to fit your nose and mouth.
- Position the loop behind ear.
- Avoid touching the front layer when using
- Wash with soap and warm water (40C) (maximum 20 washes)
Available Colors: Black and White
Why Choose a Cloth Face Mask?
During this uncertain time, we believe that a Personal Protective 3 layer washable face mask addresses the need for a long term solution to protect yourself during the Covid-19 pandemic.
The CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in any public setting or where other social distancing measure are difficult to maintain (grocery stores and pharmacies) and especially in areas of significant community-based transmission. The cloth face coverings recommended are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders, as recommended by current CDC guidance.
A fabric face mask should do the following:
- fit comfortably against the sided of the face
- be secured with ties or ear loops
- include multiple layers
- allow for breathing without restriction
- be able to be laundered and machine dried.
- A vaccine is not imminent;
- The southern hemisphere is just going into the flu season;
- The fall and the flu season will come quickly for North America;
- The flu comes every year.
How to feel safe as we return to normalcy:
- Demand for cloth face coverings will be long-term as people return to work and back to normal life;
- Employers will want to protect their employees and customers.
This is a premium washable and re-usable non-medical face mask and it is understood that we do not suggest or imply that this mask prevents infections or the transmission of viruses. Wash gently with soap and warm water before using and after each use (up to 20 times). Please practice social distancing and wash your hands after handling.