Canada's top public health doctor now recommends 3-layer non-medical masks. Read More.
Personal Protective Reusable 3-Layer Filtered Face Mask
If you are looking for the highest-quality, a triple-layer mask that looks good and functional then you have found the best out there. This is the ideal mask for anyone looking for comfort and protection. Our mask have a certified and tested middle filer layer built into the mask reducing over 99% of bacteria. This is the perfect mask for everyone including offices, frontline workers, restaurants and retail.
We ship orders in just 2 business days!
Unique Features of our masks:
- Extra Nose Fabric for face-fitting design to prevent glasses fogging
- Middle Layer Dust Filter
- Reusable and Washable
- UV Resistant- Certified & Tested
- ISO 9001:2015
- Anti-Droplet, Anti-bacterial Outer and Inner Layers- Certified & Tested with a reduction of 99+/-
- Outer layers – 100% Polyester (UV & Water Resistant)
- Inner Layer -Non-Woven Felt Polyester for soft feel on face
- Sweat Absorbent and Cool Surface inner layer for comfort
- Available in Black or White
Care and washing instructions:
- Open package with clean hands
- Wash mask with mild detergent and cold water before first use
- Adjust the mask to fit over your mouth and nose, position ear loops behind your ear
- When wearing, do not touch the outer layer
- After each use, wash with mild detergent in cold water.
- For optimal longevity, we suggest laying flat to dry. Do Not place in dryer
Why Choose a Cloth Face Mask?
During this uncertain time, we believe that a Personal Protective 3 layer washable face mask addresses the need for a long term solution to protect yourself during the Covid-19 pandemic.
The CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in any public setting or where other social distancing measure are difficult to maintain (grocery stores and pharmacies) and especially in areas of significant community-based transmission. The cloth face coverings recommended are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders, as recommended by current CDC guidance.
A fabric face mask should do the following:
- fit comfortably against the sided of the face
- be secured with ties or ear loops
- include multiple layers
- allow for breathing without restriction
- be able to be laundered and machine dried.
- A vaccine is not imminent;
- The southern hemisphere is just going into the flu season;
- The fall and the flu season will come quickly for North America;
- The flu comes every year.
How to feel safe as we return to normalcy:
- Demand for cloth face coverings will be long-term as people return to work and back to normal life;
- Employers will want to protect their employees and customers.
This is a premium washable and re-usable non-medical face mask and it is understood that we do not suggest or imply that this mask prevents infections or the transmission of viruses. Wash gently with soap and warm water before using. Please practice social distancing and wash your hands after handling.
*Unfortunately, due to hygiene reasons, fabric face masks may not be returned once shipped.
Availability & Shipping Information: Face Masks
Masks are in stock and ready to ship. Calgary - Contactless customer pickup available M,W,F between the hours of 9-2. Please wait for email notification that your order is awaiting pickup.
Orders ship from our warehouse in Calgary within 1-2 business day;
All orders are shipped with Canada Post;
Orders of 4 masks or under do not ship by trackable post;
Transit time should be the standard transit time outlined by Canada Post from Calgary to your destination. Please refer to https://www.canadapost.ca/business/tools/ds/default.aspx?LOCALE=en&ecid=murl|pdn|jr|307 for details:
Regular mail within Canada
The delivery standard for regular mail sent inside Canada is:
• Two business days for local mail
• Three business days within the province
• Four days for national mail
These time frames are not guaranteed, as weather and mail volume can affect delivery.